Palazzo Versace is the number one destination on the Gold Coast for conferences, board meetings, private events and professional meetings. Doing business at Palazzo Versace is a pleasure because we embrace big ideas and specialise in making great things happen.
With the Palazzo Versace Signature Events, you will find a fabulously perfect venue designed to accommodate your unique event requirements. If you need an event that offers glamour and elegance, or creativity and innovation, trust in Palazzo Versace to deliver. Featuring over 2,000 sq. metres and locations suited for 10 to 500 guests: Palazzo Versace truly is Queensland’s most exclusive event venue.
At Palazzo Versace, we offer the latest technology and state-of-the-art audio and visual systems. Enjoy complete access to video conferencing, advanced computer interfacing, digital ISDN lines and resourced meeting support services. Breathe inspiration and sophistication into your party or corporate event using tailored menus and distinctive theming, floral and lighting packages.
Leave the stress behind in knowing our expert team of professionals are available to collaborate and plan your event, every step of the way. Get in touch today and allow Palazzo Versace Gold Coast to delight you with our specialism in opulent professionalism.
** COVID-19 - Precautionary measures Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is taking to protect their guests and staff alike **
- Palazzo Versace has pre-ordered supplies and materials, including tissues and hand sanitizer for all participants
- Food preparation areas and service personnel continue to ensure our areas are maintained to the highest standard
- Dispensers of alcohol-based hand rub can be found prominently around the hotel
- Seating will be arranged to ensure participants are at least one meter apart, subject to final numbers
- Gourmet boxed lunches can be arranged in exchange for buffet lunches should you so desire
- We recommend that all organisers, participants, caterers and visitors at the event provide contact details: mobile telephone number, email and address where they are staying. State clearly that their details will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease. If they will not agree to this, they cannot attend the event or meeting