GLAMOUR E LUSSO - LUXURY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Straight off the runway from Palazzo Versace’s latest lifestyle collection is the ultimate luxury shopping and styling experience, featuring your very own stylist and personal shopper Simone Bennett-Smith, who will meet and greet you on arrival in Le Jardin for a styling assessment before disembarking on a seriously chic retail therapy adventure - like no other.
First stop is Versace Boutique, where a selection of the latest seasons fashion and homewares await your perusal within an opulent setting.
After your very Versace encounter, step inside, kick back, relax and delight in a chauffeur driven trip to Pacific Fair in Palazzo Versace’s bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Enjoy the sites of the Gold Coast whilst sipping Champagne and listening to your favorite tunes before making a grand entrance at the iconic shopping destination.
Start at ‘The Resort’ where Simone will greet you upon arrival as you get ready to continue your shopping expedition.
After you’ve shopped til’ you’ve dropped, our Rolls-Royce Ambassador is ready to transport you back to Palazzo Versace where you can take your experience to the next level with a soothing spa pedicure, Champagne High Tea or lunch in Il Barocco.
Inclusions of our Shopping Experience package;
- Styling assessment from Simone Bennett-Smith with a glass of Champagne on arrival in Le Jardin
- 3-hour shopping tour with Simone Bennett-Smith to Versace Boutique and Pacific Fair. Marina Mirage shopping centre can be included as a stop if requested.
- Rolls-Royce transfers to and from Pacific Fair, Range Rover can be utilised for bigger groups if requested
Price: $1150 for two guests, for additional guests or larger groups price will be quoted on application.
- Couture high tea in Le Jardin for $55 per person
- Lunch in Il Barocco Two Courses for $55 per person or Three Courses for $65 per person
- Spa treatment in Spa at Palazzo Versace Gold Coast
To book, call 07 5509 8000 or email email@example.com
Availability by appointment only. Bigger groups need prior approval. Last minute bookings acceptable, subject to availability. Cancelation policy 72 hours' notice.